Service & Repairs
AFTER SALES SERVICE AND REPAIRS
STAB-A-LOAD Planned Maintenance Solutions provide clients with the following solutions aimed at extending the life of the equipment of our clients.
The best way to avoid unexpected downtime is to perform proactive maintenance on your critical systems. Let our Service Professionals protect your investment.
Programs offering include
Stab-A-Load offers the following value added services as part of our materials handling solutions to project design teams and customers whom wish to deal with us.
- Insight 360 - Program Design and Management
- Xpress Emergency Repairs – Express repairs in emergency situations
- Stab-A-Load Preventative Maintenance Program
Insight 360–Project Design and Management
Getting equipment installed correctly and on-time takes a coordinated approach, constant communication and a Done Right, Right Now attitude, and our install team delivers 360° turnkey solutions and consulting input to the project design team for your project
- Industry experts design, manage and install your customized new equipment
- Our team of professionals manages the entire project
- Most advanced installation service solutions
- Leading OEM equipment technology, products and brands
- Deep industry knowledge and proven service protocols
Xpress Emergency Repairs
No matter what business you’re in, when critical facility equipment breaks down, you need emergency equipment repair to get them back up and running fast. Our Service Professionals get it Done Right - Right Now.
- Our Service Professionals arrive service – and safety – ready to Repair your Equipment
- 24/7/365 service “on-line hot line” for Emergency Repairs
- Common supplied and critical parts are stocked on our service vehicles
- Our Service Professionals are Stab-A-Load Academy-trained
- Deep industry experience and technical knowledge
- Wholesale distributor of replacement equipment and vehicles
- Our customer care team provides real-time scheduling and communications
Stab-A-Load Preventative Maintenance Program
The best way to avoid unexpected downtime is to perform proactive maintenance on your critical equipment and systems. Let our Service Professionals protect your investment.
- Proactive maintenance programs designed with OEM specifications
- On-site 24/7/365 service available weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually
- Customized service to meet your operational requirements
- Performance check PMs for regulatory compliance, OSHA, ADA, fire, FDA or brand standards
- Common supplied and critical parts stocked on our service vehicles
- High customer satisfaction with a “whatever-it-takes” attitude through the complete process of installation, repairs and support
Stab-A-Load has your facility equipment needs covered
From the front doors to the dock doors, Stab-A-Load has your facility equipment needs covered. We distribute and service all the leading brands and have parts available for emergency repairs. Our aim is to have happy satisfied customers and deliver value to their businesses.
Sectional doors • Rolling (coiling) doors • Fire Doors
LOADING DOCK & DOCK SAFETY
Dock levelers & dock lifts • Dock seals & shelters • Dock safety equipment • Dock accessories
High-speed doors • Freezer & cooler doors • Fire doors
Goods hoists • Goods attendant
Industrial fans & controls • Dock bumpers • Truck Guides • Dock lights • Dock interlocks • In-plant lift tables • Safety chocks
Stab A Load the leaders in the African Dock levelers industry partnered with 4Front Engineered Solutions – Entrematic formally known as Kelley Dock systems (USA)
Stab-a-Load proudly partner with Richard Wilcox overhead doors base in Canada. Richard Wilcox insulated doors achieve the highest thermal values and stability.
High Speed Doors
Stab-a-load offers premium quality European high speed doors. The purpose of a high speed door, is to separate different operating environments from one another.
Bird and Bug Doors
Durashield Bug and Bird protection doors offer an affordable solution to those pesky problems and are an effective way to provide ventilation and natural sunlight into a building.
Stab-a-Load manufacture scissors lifts and lift tables for multiple applications and tailored to suite the Customers unique requirement.
Where safety and fire protection are crucial, choose FireCoil doors. Our fire rated rolling steel doors are custom built.
Stab-A-Load introduced the latest technology in industrial door solutions to their wide range of door solutions, with the new Hydro-Tilt hydraulic door which is revolutionizing the “large door” industry.
Stab-a-load are the sole suppliers of the Payne Pallet Inverters in Southern Africa.